Ideally, water should be the one and only love that fills your cup. Always remember to hydrate.
HERE’S SOME OF THE MANY HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING WATER …
- 75% of your brain is made of water so water hydrates your brain cells.
- Regulates body temperature during exercise.
- Provides elasticity to muscles and joints which is why muscle cramps may be a sign of dehydration.
- Keeps your skin looking healthy by lubricating skin tissue.
- Protects your heart.
- Helps you burn fat by aiding digestion and metabolic functions.
- Prevents constipation.
- Decreases fatigue.
- Carries oxygen to cells.
- Helps flush out toxins and reduce water retention.
- Is the best no-calorie beverage.
I personally get my hydrating needs met by having a water bottle on my bed stand. I will drink it all first thing in the morning. This helps me flush out toxins as well. Drinking water sometimes is a habit that many of us may just forget to do. Sometimes carrying a water bottle can be tedious to many or inconvenient. For this same reason I suggest drinking a lot of water as soon as you wake up. Another greta idea is to order a glass of water before you eat out anywhere and drink it right away before jumping to appetizers and entre meals. This way you will not only make sure to get your hydration in, but you will suppress some of that ravaging appetite many of us sit down to eat with.
If drinking water is too boring for you, you might want to consider vegetable water that is healthy as well. Not fruit juices! Fruit juicing can be delicious but is too sugar packed. I sometimes blend cucumbers with water and add a little honey to it for flavor. I keep that in a jar in my refrigerator and it’s always very refreshing and ultra hydrating given cucumbers are mostly water.
Read more by visiting: