Mind Blowing Real Estate Facts – You would have never imagined many of these real estate tidbits. To educate AND ENTERTAIN yourself, watch slideshow below.
Did you know that… ?
- On September 11, 2001, the owners of the World Trace Center scheduled a meeting on floor 88 of Tower One to discuss what to do in the event of a terrorist attack. They rescheduled the meeting the night before because someone could not attend.
- The White House has been valued at approximately $110 million.
- Alaska is simultaneously the northernmost, westernmost, and easternmost state in the United States.
- Donald Trump has filed for corporate bankruptcy four times.
- In a competition to build the world’s tallest building, the architect of the Chrysler Building secretly built it with a 125 ft long spire inside. Then his competitor’s building was completed, the spire was pushed up through the building making it taller by 119 feet.
… and more!