PORSCHE DESIGN TOWER MIAMI
New premium skyscraper in Miami, with 60 floors and a unique car lift.
Porsche Design has teamed up with Florida and New York based Dezer Development to build the first Porsche Design skyscraper in a class of its own in Sunny Isles Beach – the Porsche Design Tower Miami. With 60 floors, 132 residential units and a total height of around 200 meters, the tower is a milestone for the luxury lifestyle brand for men, founded by Professor Ferdinand Alexander Porsche in 1972.
The building sets innovative new standards in the luxury apartment market with its unusual design and the integration of a specially developed and patented car lift. The cylindrical tower, with its glass exterior, will provide residents with spectacular views through floor to ceiling windows. In order to ensure the highest level of security and privacy, cars will act as keys to the apartments. Using one of three car lifts, residents can stay in their cars to reach their own private garage, one of which is integrated into each apartment, only separated from the living area by a large glass wall. Apart from the two to four “Sky Garages”, every apartment also has a pool and outdoor kitchen on the balcony as standard.
FOR MAP AND MORE DETAILS, CLICK HERE.
Other features available exclusively to Tower residents are:
- vehicle-concierge responsible for maintenance and valeting
- private restaurant with individual, chilled wine lockers and an outdoor lounge facing the ocean
- spa and fitness centre with integrated beauty salon, yoga and massage rooms and an outdoor heated pool
- west-facing sun deck, offering views of spectacular sunsets
- golf simulator, private cinema and computer games room
- The ground-breaking ceremony in April 2013, to mark the beginning of construction on the tower, was celebrated as a highlight, and the prelude to further Porsche Design Towers that will be built around the world, with carefully selected partners. The expected completion for the Porsche Design Tower Miami is mid-2016.
Facts and figures:
Total height: 198 meters
Diameter: 40 meters
Residential units: 132
Size of units: 390 – 1.579 sq m
Number of car lifts: 3
Location: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, U.S.A.
Start of construction: 2013
Planned completion: 2016
FOR INQUIRIES, CONTACT: PRISCILA PERALES