- lemon juice
- sea salt
- bell peppers
- chilli powder (suggestion: Shichimi Togarashi)
- Slice thawed scallops in half.
- Place in a mixing bowl and squeeze the juice of two or three lemons over it (the amount of juice is totally up to you but make sure it does cover the scallops to the top because this is what will cook the raw scallops and make them ready to eat).
- Add salt and diced bell peppers to the bowl as well. (Make sure to remove all pepper seeds unless you want it to be super spicy).
- Mix the lemon juice, scallops and bell peppers, then let it sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes so the scallops cook in the lemon.
- Serve in a bowl, garnish with chili powder and avocado slices.